verdantBLOG

Thursday, January 12, 2006

Space Part Four




"I am Semjase. I come from the Pleiades - the seven sisters. There are many people who have made claims that what they have written are my words. Sometimes this is factual. Other times it is the fanciful ideas from persons minds. Some of my words have been spoken and written truthfully, yet on most occasion they are added to, deleted from, or interpreted in such a way that the final message is diluted compared to the original.

I am here to clarify the misconceptions surrounding the messages that are spoken and written concerning my words to varying peoples of Earth. Foremost, I am often depicted as someone else, and photographic images of earth females have been used as an example of what I look like. Any photographic images appearing from this author are not of my own image, but are comparable to my image. I desire not fraudulent claims, and am disappointed that some peoples have made such fraudulent claims concerning photographic images bearing a resemblence to my own image.

I clarify to you that I am obedient to the will of the Creator - the one whom you call "God." God has also had many misconceptions, and has been portrayed by many images, but the truth is that God cannot be portrayed by any image created by mortal beings of any world or realm.

I travel through space and time by dimensional shifting in what you consider the spirit-realm outside of the dimension you exist in. In this manner I can be perceived and channeled, but many who have connected with my essence have added their own interpretation to their experience. These things should not be - I wish they not to be so, but they have nonetheless been done."

Semjasebluestar

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

web stats script