verdantBLOG

Thursday, November 17, 2005

Groove to the Eye



verdantBLOG mix #8: 'Groove to the Eye'

Groove to the Eye by the Psychotic Turnbuckles
Evil Eye by Pussy Galore
Your Eyes by the Damned
Girl in Your Eye by Spirit
Wide Eyed Girl on the Wall by the Small Faces
The Queen of Eyes by the Soft Boys
Sun Eye (Peel Session) by T Rex
Look Into Her Eyes by Pearls Before Swine
The Game of Eyes by Gorkys Zygotic Mynci
Ecks Em Eye by the Gris Gris
Eyes Sharp by Liquid Liquid
Naked Eye by Magazine
The Man with Extra Special Eyes by the Embarrassment
Naked Eye by the Simple Minds
Dub Eyes by Dr. Alimantado
Eyeball by Scratch Acid
Staring in Her Eyes by Richard Hell & the Voidoids
Gary Gilmore's Eyes (Peel Session) by the Adverts
Spanish Eyes by Dick Hyman
What's in My Mind's Eye by Aorta
I Got My Eye on You by Hector Riviera
Red Eye by Nicky Thomas
Pop-eye Stroll by the Mar-keys
Her Eyes Are a Blue Million Miles by Captain Beefheart
Sunset Eye by the Vibracathedral Orchestra


Part One
Part Two

password=verdantblog

3 Comments:

At 9:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fuck ya V, good mix.

 
At 11:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

A great one not included here: "Caught In My Eye" by the Germs. Vol. 2, perhaps? Nice comp, tho...

Tom Guido

 
At 12:14 PM, Blogger verdantone said...

I had actually considered 'Caught in My Eye' (as well as 'Communist Eyes') but I put a Germs song on the last one so I didn't want to overdo it...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

web stats script