verdantBLOG

Friday, November 11, 2005

People Who Can Kiss My Ass Part One


The first in an occasional series of posts that are designed to help me alleviate my rage in a postive and constructive manner and prevent me from going postal.

Number One: The Programming Folks at the Fox Network

Bye Bye Arrested Development--you were the funniest thing EVER on TV and you'll be missed...I'm sure FOX will find some great reality program to replace you...

speaking of FOX....

Number Two: Bill O'Reilly

San Francisco Not Worth Saving

Believe me Bill, if secession from the likes of your pompous ass were possible, we would have already done it.

5 Comments:

At 12:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

V

Im back

Can U find it ... 'goatboy'

Horatio!

 
At 1:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't believe 'you'

 
At 7:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amen on Arrested Development - moving it to Monday was a major blunder. Hard to believe Fox is the network that gave X-Files years to develop its audience. Ah well - another good one bites the dust before its time. C'est la TV.

 
At 11:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where I get all my breaking news!!!

And damnit FOX! Arrested Development was the best show on television. I pray DVD sales go through the roof and they pop this gem back into the line up a la Family Guy!

(People want something different, they get it, and then they don't know what to do with it.)

sad sad sad

 
At 3:00 PM, Blogger verdantone said...

I can't find you....give me a hint...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

web stats script